IT Quality Control Senior Advisor
Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). Ideal candidates will live in the state of Georgia or within 50 miles of one of our PulsePoint locations.
The IT Quality Control Senior Advisor position is responsible developing, testing strategy and master test plan to support testing objectives, for Overall E2E Quality Assurance and Testing of Specialty Pharmacy platform buildout and delivery. A proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies, CarelonRx (formerly IngenioRx) leverages the power of new technologies and a strong, clinical t lens, to deliver member centered, lasting pharmacy care.
How you will make an impact:
- Manages stakeholders’ expectations accountable for specialty pharmacy platform build and delivery
- Define E2E use cases/flows/scenarios by based on business requirements and inputs from Product managers/Product owners
- Leads and coordinates test case design, test data preparation, environment readiness, test execution and status reporting
- Defines appropriate testing methods to employ to assure developed product conforms to requirements and design
- Reviews/Approves all project related test assets for completeness and quality
- Ensures all applicable SDLC and testing processes are followed
- Manages both onshore and offshore test resources for projects under test
- Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements, evaluation of available data in repositories, ID gaps, and owns test data provisioning tasks
- Manages communication and relationship across a diverse team of Tester, Developer, and Business in a very fast pace platform/ environment
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction to the testing team and organization
- Ability to analyze and evaluate test automation feasibility of multiple technologies
- Requires BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field of study and a minimum of 7 years of executing application testing and IT product quality experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Quality Certification, such as CSTE, CSQA, CMST, CSQE strongly preferred
- Pharmacy domain knowledge preferred
- Experience supporting IT and Business delivery preferred
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.