Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office), 15 plus times per month. The ideal candidate will live within 50 miles of our Altamonte Springs, FL. PulsePointe location.
Hours: Shifts may vary, you could be asked to work evenings to cover our CA market.
BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy is now part of CarelonRx (formerly IngenioRx), and a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies. Together, CarelonRx and BioPlus offer consumers and providers an unparalleled level of service that’s easy and focused on whole health. Through our distinct clinical expertise, digital capabilities, and broad access to specialty medications across a wide range of conditions, we deliver an elevated experience, affordability, and personalized support throughout the consumer’s treatment journey.
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with healthcare providers and/or pharmacists, as part of the healthcare team, to drive personalized health management and improve health outcomes for optimal consumers.
How you will make an impact:
- Performs care management activities within the scope of licensure for members with complex and chronic care needs, particularly with the oncology and REMS programs.
- Ensures medically appropriate, high quality, cost-effective care and appropriateness of treatment and level of care.
- Partners with physicians and/or pharmacists to interpret appropriateness of care, intervention planning, and general clinical guidance.
- Collaborates with providers to assess consumer needs for early identification of and proactive planning for adverse events and continuity of care.
- Conducts clinical assessment to develop goals that address individual needs to develop and implement a care plan.
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of the care management plan and modifies it as necessary.
- Requires an ASN or ADN and a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s) required.
- Multi-state licensure is required if this individual is providing services in multiple states.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experiences:
- BSN preferred
- Oncology Nursing Certification highly preferred
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.