CarelonRx Regional Acct Liaison
Location: Out in the field in a territory covering Philadelphia to the New Jersey shore 4 days/week with 1 day for admin work/week.
BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy is now part of CarelonRx (formerly IngenioRx), and a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies. Together, CarelonRx and BioPlus offer consumers and providers unparalleled level of service that's easy and focused on whole health. Through out distinct clinical expertise, digital capabilities, and broad access to specialty medications across a wide range of conditions, we deliver an elevated experience, affordability, and personalized support throughout the consumer's treatment journey.
Responsible for maximizing the client base and strengthening existing relationships within a set territory and achieving defined sales targets and demonstrating a strong understanding within disease states.
How you will make an impact:
- Achieves sales of new accounts while maintaining relationships with existing accounts.
- Maintains sales effectiveness within the assigned territory. Utilizes databases and other tools to identify key accounts and maximize referral potential.
- Develops and fosters account relationships as well as maintains and documents a call cycle.
- Builds and extends relationships to pharmaceutical counterparts and maintains internal partnership.
- Supports all specialty pharmacy activity.
- Partners with leadership team to formulate and execute business objectives.
- Attends and participates in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, etc.
- Communicates all information regarding competitors, issues affecting territory, business threats, and relevant information to the leadership team.
- Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience within the pharmaceutical, specialty pharmacy, or healthcare industry; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Willingness to travel strongly preferred.
- Understanding of specialty pharmacy strongly preferred.
- Experience selling home infusion immunoglobulin specialty pharmacy within Neurology and Immunology strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.