The Test Automation Engineer Advisor is responsible for development and oversight of enterprise test automation strategies and functions ensuring the highest quality delivery of systems including test strategy framework, technical test leadership, standardized test architecture, and associated methodologies and process architecture, test planning for strategic/complex initiatives, test automation strategy, end to end test strategy, and test environment strategy requirements.
Preferred Location: Chicago, IL
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Design, Develop and implement automated components for end to end testing.
- Create a robust test harness using best of class tools.
- Mentors staff in testing automation processes.
- Lead offsite teams, work across teams to deliver solution
- Provides consultation to projects and application support groups regarding automation design, development and execution.
- Develops linkage from test cases to test automation.
- Coordinates and identifies test cases to automate.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 5 years of testing automation experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Working knowledge of AI/ML to properly design testing for AI/ML applications and Data products.
- Proven expertise in Python.
- Hands on experience with qtest.
- Experience with Docker preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.