The MLOps Engineer is responsible for design and development of analytic models, applications and supporting tools, which enable Data Scientists to create algorithms/models in a big data ecosystem.
Preferred Location: Chicago, IL
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Design, implement and delivery of an insights data pipeline supporting analytic products across the organization.
- Design and integrate data from different sources.
- Forms analytics platform components and/or processing components required to provide a business solution.
- Leverage data, technology and quantitative methods to form products that inject analytics and insights into daily workflow of teams.
- Ensures appropriate data testing is completed and meets test plan requirements.
- Create Pipelines for feature testing, functional testing.
- Coordinates integration actions to ensure successful implementation.
- Support teams in integration and UAT testing
- Architect solutions to leverage evolving technology stack.
- Lead offsite teams, work across teams to deliver solution.
- Work in a fast paced Agile development environment
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related disciplines; 3-5 years experience in predictive analytics and experience with software such as Hadoop technologies; 3-5 years Teradata experience and complex SQL, or equivalent; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with deployment techniques within an agile development methodology.
- Proven expertise in Python.
- Hands on experience with AWS cloud stack preferred.
- Experience with containerizing application to host on Kubernetes.
- Experience with Kubeflow/Tekton pipelines.
- Experience with Jenkins CICD pipelines.
- Expert level understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and design principles is highly preferred.
- Experience with Scripting and Automation.
- Experience with building Python application and library development and RESTful web service API development.
- Familiarity with event driven architecture preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.