Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without current or future sponsorship requirements.
Responsible for providing enterprise security solutions for business, regulatory, and legal requirements, and assuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
How you will make an impact:
- Participates and completes tasks associated with the implementations for systems and network security technologies.
- Execute defined shared service functions.
- Writing and Maintaining Business and Technical Documentation
- Coordinates and prepares reporting of data security events and incidents.
- Provide support for innovative projects and engineering prototypes.
- Provides technical support & trouble resolution to business and technology associates on complex issues.
- Performs system and network upgrade tasks.
- Engage subsidiary and vendor partners for information security program review and recommendations.
- Meeting with application development community to deliver security program and risk information.
- Work closely with team peers and leadership to improve processes.
- Effectively and professionally collaborate with company stakeholders and business partners.
- Work closely with our data and analytics team to provide requirements for emerging data needs.
- Performs complex configuration changes to meet business and information security requirements.
- Performs capacity analysis; recommends and implements capacity increases.
- Review internal program compliance and evidence collection.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a support and operations or design and engineering role;
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience within Information Security – Vulnerability Management, Application Security, and/or Enterprise Encryption
- Background in Governance, Risk, and Compliance functions
- Experience as a technical writer or similar discipline
- Experience with Atlassian Tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence) or similar
- Experience with SharePoint (Form Libraries, Lists, etc.)
- Familiarity with security industry standards (ISO 17799, NIST 800 series, etc.) and best practices
- Experience in process flow diagrams
- Knowledge of security assessment techniques and tools (e.g., Static and Dynamic Assessments, ServiceNow Vulnerability Response)
- Technical security certifications (e.g., Systems Security Certified Practitioner) strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.