Status: Work from home, Full-time, Salaried with annual bonus potential
Willing to consider locations other than those listed for the right candidate
Be part of an extraordinary team.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
The Elevate Whole Health team serves as the strategic advisors and key executors on priority initiatives for the Chief Clinical Officer of Elevance Health, empowering clinical teams with the tools and resources they need to improve members’ lives. This role will work hand-in-hand with EWH team members and will engage a team of cross-functional clinical, digital, provider and data leaders and SMEs to develop and execute the EWH strategic vision.
The Business Change Director is a critical contributor, responsible for partnering with EWH teammates and Clinical Operations leadership to deliver and execute on key initiatives that support achievement of Clinical Operations and Enterprise-wide goals.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
• Strategy ideation and development for Care Management, Disease Management and Utilization Management and Carelon partnership
• Development of leadership deliverables to report on performance, strategic decision-making and more
• EWH portfolio management and performance reporting (in partnership with EWH value management)
• Support development of EWH communications strategy and execution of key communications for internal Elevance stakeholders and external audiences when applicable
• Creating standardized processes for product development, execution, implementation, change management, legal and compliance, marketing and communications and more across EWH product life cycles
• Management of EWH team culture and activities, working to create team communications, town halls, events and more and ensure alignment of team activities to Clinical Operations and Enterprise focus
• May support specific project deliverables as needed
BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 10 years managing mid-to-large-scale change / project initiatives or any combination of education and experience which would provide and equivalent background
Preferred skills and qualifications
• Strategy development and execution
• Leadership storytelling including presentations, status reports and other deliverables
• Knowledge of planning models and methodology, project management and change management experience (strategic and execution)
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.