Preferred Locations: Louisville, KY, Indianapolis, IN, Mason, OH, or Richmond, VA. Must be able to work in-office 2-4 times per month, subject to change.
Are you an experienced SEO marketer looking for an exciting opportunity in the healthcare industry? Elevance Health is seeking a talented Marketing Manager – SEO to join our dynamic Omnichannel marketing team! In this role, you will be responsible for driving natural search traffic to our web properties by defining, prioritizing, and implementing effective search engine optimization strategies. You will also coordinate, implement, and test SEO initiatives to ensure we remain at the forefront of search engine rankings.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail, who has experience working in complicated and highly regulated industries such as insurance or financial services. If you are a motivated, results-driven marketer looking for a challenging and rewarding role in the healthcare industry, we would love to hear from you!
How You Will Make an Impact
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Understands business priorities, goals, and objectives and assists with building the SEO strategic roadmap; provides actionable recommendations to stakeholders.
- Responsible for forecasting, measuring, and meeting goals and objectives.
- Leverages data to measure SEO campaign effectiveness, find content gaps, and develop strategic SEO recommendations.
- Works closely with internal and external partners to implement reporting to track SEO sales compared to forecast. Communicates progress compared to goal to internal stakeholders.
- Directs SEO agency; opens new requests, and reviews agency recommendations.
- Collaborates with digital content strategy; articulates rationale for SEO optimizations and champions for optimizations to be made.
- Works closely with IT/scrum teams to ensure SEO optimizations are completed on-time and per requirements.
- Manages SEO work intake process including logging tickets, closely monitoring progress, testing, and seeing the task through to on-time completion.
- Authors SEO tagging and content updates leveraging Adobe Experience Manager.
- Performs editorial tasks including writing page titles and meta descriptions, providing strategic copy recommendations, and ensuring all SEO content follows brand guidelines.
- Conducts thorough QA of web properties in both lower and production environments, including but not limited to testing of meta descriptions, headings, URL naming, internal linking, and content.
- Acts with a sense of urgency; delivers results to meet or exceed expectations.
- Deals effectively with ambiguity and change.
- Collaborates to achieve superior outcomes; seeks out varying perspectives and alternatives.
- Maintains flexibility to support changing business needs.
- Challenges tradition and conventional thinking when appropriate.
- Acts with integrity.
- Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences
- Extensive knowledge and experience in search engine optimization (SEO) tactics, techniques, and best practices.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and updates in the SEO industry with an ability to apply insights to workstreams.
- Relevant experience in the healthcare/insurance/financial services industry or other related highly regulated field.
- Passion for continuous learning and adaptation.
- Experience with Adobe (AEM, Adobe Analytics).
- Experience with SEO platform tools (SEMRush, Conductor, Google Search Console, etc.)
- SEO specific experience / eCommerce site optimization experience.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile framework.
- Experience collaborating with a digital team to ensure marketing requirements are implemented accurately and on-time.
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task, managing multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
- Analytical, data-driven, results-oriented personality; able to interpret data and to present findings.
- Ability to take direction and be accountable to deliver quality work, on time.
- Detailed oriented with proofing / testing experience.
- Relevant digital marketing experience
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.