Location: This is a remote position with preferred location of Dallas, TX however, will consider anyone in the state of Texas.
Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the development of new business areas which complements existing offerings.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides market strategy leadership to network and key provider strategies in collaboration with provider network leadership teams.
- Analyzes assigned market trends and shares competitive intelligence to develop business strategies.
- May partner with the sales team on strategies and related activities and/or with Marketing/Product on new products/services, and implementations.
- Provides oversight and serves as an SME/business representative to key projects.
- Develops business plans and formulates strategies for both new and existing businesses, partnerships, joint ventures and/or alliances.
- Provides research, analysis and recommendations on the external environment as part of the development of strategic plans for the business unit.
- Analyzes major competitor strategies.
- Identifies and monitors changing patterns of competition and recommends responses.
- Plans and coordinates with the reporting and data analysis team to accomplish the business objectives through information management.
- Creates business cases and/or obtains resources (people, funding, material, support) business information needs and strategic initiatives.
- Provides leadership in motivating indirect subordinates to accomplish reporting and data analysis goals and objectives.
- Reports project status and progress to VP segment business and other management.
- Acts as a liaison to other BUs/companies.
- Implements product/operational changes resulting from changing legislation/regulations.
Minimum Requirements : Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 8 years of related experience including 5 years of leadership experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred skills, qualifications and experiences: Master’s degree preferred. Experience in business/product/network development and/or marketing preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.