Product Analyst - Carelon Post-Acute Solutions
Location: This position will work in a hybrid model (remote and office), 0-3 times per month.
The Product Analyst is responsible for eliciting and translating moderately complex and varied business needs into application software requirements. Possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems and business analysis and is able to consider the business implications of the application of technology to current and future business environments.
How you will make a difference:
- May lead teams of analysts assigned to complex projects. Determines specific business application software requirements to address complex and varied business needs.
- Analyzes and designs solutions to address complex and varied business needs.
- Consults with business partners concerning the application and implementation of technology.
- Leads/facilitates project meetings for the purpose of requirements elicitation, business process mapping, system design, and planning
- Provide release information and system demos to business partners
- Works on highly complex business cases develops Epics, Features, and User stories, and manages backlog of work in Azure DevOps.
- Researches reported issues and will use subject matter expertise to investigate, communicate, and escalate as needed.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 8 years business analysis experience, which should include analysis and project management; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Knowledge of systems capabilities and business operations is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation strategies and practices
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, Team Topologies, etc.)
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria for the development team
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate defects and enhancements/changes to IT and business partners
- Experience with creating workflows, traceability matrices, gap analysis documentation, SWOT analysis, Persona mappings, Internal Guides, and FAQ's documentation.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Visio, Excel, PowerBI, and other applications
- General knowledge of benefits management in the healthcare industry.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $83,600 to $150,480.
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.