Enrollment Representative- Intake
Ideal candidate must live within 50 miles of Altamonte Springs, FL .
Monday-Friday 12p-9p, 1p-10p EST
BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy is now part of CarelonRx (formerly IngenioRx), and a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies. Together, CarelonRx and BioPlus offer consumers and providers an unparalleled level of service that’s easy and focused on whole health. Through our distinct clinical expertise, digital
The Enrollment Representative Intake coordinator is responsible for managing all incoming documents, the creation of new patient and prescriber records and the distribution of documentation to appropriate departments. The Intake coordinator strives to work efficiently and accurately to provide appropriate and timely information to other departments.
How you will make an impact:
- Perform intake of initial patient referrals received including but not limited to the collection and data entry of patient demographic, prescriber, medical, therapy, insurance and financial information.
- Create new patient accounts within appropriate systems in a timely manner.
- Files incoming documents accurately in corresponding patient chart.
- Effectively communicates all incoming documents to appropriate department.
- Follow current referral Intake process flow.
- Responsible for complying with all applicable Policies and Procedures.
- Participate and perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 1 year of data entry or pharmacy technician experience
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and be a liaison between departments when needed.
- Professional Image
- Specialty Pharmacy experience preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.