How you will make an Impact:
The Infrastructure Services Analyst Advisor solves problems, performs analysis, researches, and tests functions for systems and networks.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides trouble resolution on complex problems; serves as an escalation point for the most complex systems issues or resolutions; develops root cause analysis activities that resolve significant system issues.
- Provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex problems.
- Leads or plans implementations for systems and networks; develops testing plans to ensure quality of implementation.
- Creates presentations and seeks IT management's approval and acceptance of significant replacements or reconfigurations of major business systems serving a business unit or location.
- Participates in the design of the enterprise architecture.
- May be assigned to project teams for technical consultation to business partners and developers.
- Oversees enterprise mix of vendor services; recommends changes and updates to strategy; may act as key contact for setting vendor support strategy.
- Leads Level 3 and 4 incident recoveries; may organize the efforts of other analysts as part of incident recovery; leads root cause analysis efforts.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 5 years of experience required in a support and operations role in any of the following areas: servers, networks, telecommunications, storage, mainframe, operating systems, middleware, disaster recovery, collaboration technologies, or hardware/software support; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- This position is part of our FGS (Federal Government Services) division which, per CMS TDL 190275, requires foreign national applicants meet the residency requirement of living in the United States at least three of the past five year.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of TIBCO experience preferred.
- Multiple trade certifications and significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience with developing services using TIBCO TIBCO® Foresight™IPAA preferred.
- Experience of SOAP UI, Postman preferred.
- Working independently to pursue solutions and problem solving preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.