Business Intelligence Project Lead– Aspire - Tableau Developer
Location : This position will work in a hybrid model (remote and office). The ideal candidate will live within 50 miles of one of our Elevance Health PulsePoint locations and be willing to work Easter Standard Time (EST) to meet the needs of our clients.
The Business Intelligence Project Lead is a top-level contributor responsible for partnering with internal and external business clients and IT to fulfill information needs and support business decisions.
How you will make an impact :
- Instructs, directs, and reviews the work of less experienced data warehouse analysts.
- Acts as team leader for large-scale, complex projects and sets and communicates common goals and directions for team.
- Maintains information policies and procedures to support current and future data information needs and ensures proper data definitions, ownership, use and integrity of data.
- Analyzes highly complex business user needs, documents information requirements, facilitates the identification of potential gaps in available data and collaborates with business areas to determine best means for acquiring the data needed.
- Collaborates with IT resources on the creation and maintenance of the content of the data warehouse, establishes and maintains advanced knowledge of data warehouse data structure design, definitions, capabilities, SQL, and data integrity issues, completes metadata assessment and reviews feedback to determine changes, ensures that data definitions are clear and current, and communicates changes to data definitions to all users.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of all major subject areas (i.e., claims, coverage, provider, income, capitation, etc.).
- Collaborates with IT resources and data owners to define business objectives and definitions for databases including business rules, sources, purge archive criteria, and reload schedule.
Requires a Bachelor's degree and more than 8 years of experience in data analysis, data modeling, and working with automated data warehouse systems experience or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Strong Tableau development and SQL experience highly preferred
- Experience in Healthcare insurance industry preferred
- Knowledge of analytics technologies/methodologies, organizational structure, and customer information needs highly preferred.
- Prior project leadership or project management experience preferred
- Ability to manipulate large sets of data strongly preferred.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $102,240 to $184,032
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, nondiscriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.