Title : Tech Project Leader
Location : Remote
Responsible for leading projects with support from technical project managers.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings; work with leadership to identify; implement project scope, project schedules, and management documentation. During project initiation, collaborate with project sponsors to define objectives and resource managers for project staffing.
- Engage project team resources to define project requirements; identify work breakdown structures; capture work backlogs.
- Determines task owners, facilitate daily stand-up and/or weekly meetings; monitor task progress; develop deployment plans; coordinate product demonstrations, and facilitate lessons learned/retrospective discussions.
- Will also be responsible for working with the project team to identify, analyze, quantify, and mitigate project risks to reduce both probably and impact to the program.
- Provide program reporting, stakeholder communications, and support internal collaboration tool configurations. This will include creating/maintaining appropriate status report or related documentation capturing project progress via designated methods of measurement (milestones, metrics, etc.)
- This role will also be a primary point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders, providing project updates according to the stakeholder communication plan the Project Lead developed in conjunction the Project Sponsor and other Key Stakeholders at project initiation.
- This position will manage IT projects that will either have project-specific budget accountability or will roll up into program-level budgets.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a member of a project team, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) strongly preferred.
- Healthcare Experience preferred
If this job is assigned to any Government Business Division entity, the applicant and incumbent fall under a 'sensitive position' work designation and may be subject to additional requirements beyond those associates outside Government Business Divisions. Requirements include but are not limited to more stringent and frequent background checks and/or government clearances, segregation of duties principles, role specific training, monitoring of daily job functions, and sensitive data handling instructions. Associates in these jobs must follow the specific policies, procedures, guidelines, etc. as stated by the Government Business Division in which they are employed.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.