FHPS Field Service Account Consultant I
Locations: CA-Costa Mesa and CA-Woodland Hills.
In this FIELD category role, associates will spend 4-5 days per week in person with members. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of a relevant Elevance Health location listed above.
Pay Structure: Base Salary + Annual Sales Incentive Plan (eligible for up to 50% of base salary).
The FHPS Field Service Account Consultant I is responsible for facilitating sales, enrollment, retention and territory management and servicing of federal agencies within assigned territory.
At Federal Health Products and Services - FHPS , a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
How You Will Make an Impact
- Manages assigned accounts providing superior quality of services related to sales, enrollment, and other consultative services.
- Conducts Open Enrollment presentations and manages the Open Enrollment process while actively influencing federal employees to enroll in our products.
- Produces a comprehensive annual business and territory plan to outline year-round and Open Season activities that promote year-round and Open Season enrollment growth.
- Provides information to current and potential enrollees to highlight and explain benefit enhancements and/or changes.
- Develops effective and long-lasting relationships with federal agencies in an effort to retain and increase growth opportunity.
- Partner internally with Wellness Team to identify and strategize opportunities for wellness education across the assigned territory.
- Responds to inquiries from members and HR staff within the various federal agencies.
- Remains informed of the various FEHB competitor products and participate in and attends various training programs to enhance selling and servicing abilities.
- Employs consultative sales skills to influence the decision-making process.
- Responsible for Open Season logistics including scheduling of health fairs & temporary staff, coordinating the delivery, set up of materials, and ordering inventory to support events.
- Self-Starter with forward thinking and strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to lift boxes/materials up to 30 lbs.
- Daily travel in designated territory required with up to 15% overnight travel.
- Reliable transportation is required to conduct in-person visits within the assigned territory.
- Requires an AA/AS/BA/BS in Sales/Marketing or experience in a related field and a minimum of 3 years of sales/service experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Health and Life license required.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $56,488 to $84,732.
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully
committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on
the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy, providing various levels of flexibility while also ensuring that associates have opportunities to connect in-person. Unless in a designated virtual-eligible role and specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.