Strategic Sales Manager
Location: Commutable to the Manchester, NH office.
Compensation: Base Salary + Sales Incentive Plan
The Strategic Sales Manager is responsible for new business acquisition, based on business size and scope and provides a consultative sales approach to Large Groups with a solid understanding of client and company objectives.
How you will make an impact?
- Achieves new business target for all lines of business through expert execution of sales process.
- Cultivates deep trust-based relationships and develops comprehensive understandings of client needs and priorities.
- Acts as a consultative collaborative partner with brokers, consultants, and key decision makers.
- Develops strategic business plans to address broker and client needs. Conducts broker, agency, and client education on pertinent topics and anticipates potential client needs related to these topics.
- Acts as the lead in coordinating internal partners to meet and exceed client expectations, driving opportunities for additional growth and product sales.
- Be an industry and product expert at the local, state, and federal level; continuously updates knowledge in a rapidly changing environment.
- Provides consultative and strategic sales knowledge to Large Groups with a solid understanding of client and company objectives.
- Acts as a resource to team members and may assist with on-boarding of new sales associates.
- Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 6 years of sales experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Sales license required or the ability to obtain upon hire.
- Local Travel required
Preferred skills, capabilities, experiences:
- Experience with office tools, cloud-based software, social media & collaboration tools strongly preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy, providing various levels of flexibility while also ensuring that associates have opportunities to connect in-person. Unless in a designated virtual-eligible role and specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.