Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
Responsible for developing, coordinating, communicating, and implementing a strategic quality management and improvement program for the Military OneSource contract.
Locations: Arlington, VA or Chesapeake, VA (Onsite position)
How you will make an impact:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as the Quality subject matter expert (SME) supporting continuous quality improvement (CQI) and promotes broad understanding and collaboration across departments, and with external stakeholders.
- Is accountable for development, measurement strategy and implementation of interventions that support Quality Improvement Activities.
- Leads development of performance improvement plans and evaluation program.
- Links strategic efforts with clinical and network to improve experience of care and services of members.
- Oversees quality complaints and grievances and reporting to the government client.
- Leads audits of delegated services and oversees compliance activities to ensure regulatory and compliance standards are met.
- Responsible for all SLAs in the contract related to Quality.
- Leads Quality reporting and the development of action plans to achieve target improvement goals.
- Supports quality committee reporting and all audit processes.
- Provides advisory support for QM representation in new business activities, as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards or other accrediting bodies.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a Master's degree form an accredited graduate program in a mental health related field such as social work, psychology, marriage/family therapy, or counseling, and possession of a current license at the independent practice level; 10 years of experience in a healthcare environment, including five years prior management or supervisory experience.
- Experience with military populations desired.
- Population health management and/or clinical quality program development experience preferred.
- US Citizenship required.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.