The CM Business Solutions Manager is responsible for coordinating the development of business requirements for the design and evaluation of solutions for a portfolio of components of the care management strategy.
How you will make an impact:
- Helps to define the information along with the analytic and operational requirements needed to support implementation of particular components of the care management strategy.
- Facilitates discussions and meetings among subject matter experts within relevant areas of the business, which may transcend single business unit boundaries, in order to document anticipated process flows that will be needed to implement particular care management initiatives.
- Within each component of the anticipated process flows, defines the supporting data and data analytic needs, as well as the requisite operational capabilities.
- Works with business owners to describe operational changes, as well as the anticipated changes in administrative costs, costs of care and membership that would result from implementation of a particular component of the care management strategy.
- Develops high-level, multi-year work plan, including tasks, required staff and project timetable and works with executing company or business segment to translate high-level work plans to initiative level project and execution plans.
- Works with IT business requirements managers (BRMs) to compare the supporting data and data analytic needs, as well as the requisite operational capabilities, to current state and to define solution requirements in sufficient detail to enable IT personnel to define potential solutions.
- Facilitates discussions between business owners and IT personnel regarding the relative advantages and disadvantages of particular solution designs and potential modifications to those designs that might result in desirable tradeoffs between different parameters.
- Develops plans for implementation of pilot tests that should include tasks, personnel, timelines, milestones and the design of the evaluation of the pilot test that will enable us to determine whether to expand, refine, or discontinue particular care management initiatives.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field and a minimum of 8 years of related experience 3 years of consulting experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to travel may be required.
- MBA preferred.
- Project management and Six Sigma training certification strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.