Be Part of an Extraordinary Team
BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy is now part of CarelonRx, and a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies. Together, CarelonRx and BioPlus offer consumers and providers an unparalleled level of service that’s easy and focused on whole health. Through our distinct clinical expertise, digital capabilities, and broad access to specialty medications across a wide range of conditions, we deliver an elevated experience, affordability, and personalized support throughout the consumer’s treatment journey.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy, providing various levels of flexibility while also ensuring that associates have opportunities to connect in-person. Unless in a designated virtual-eligible role and specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process.
Location: This position will be onsite @ 376 Northlake Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 for 90 days and then a combination of virtual/office.
Build the Possibilities. Make an Extraordinary Impact.
The Nurse Medical Management Lead is responsible to serve as team lead for nursing staff who collaborate with healthcare providers and/or pharmacists, as part of the health care team, to drive personalized health management and improve health outcomes for optimal consumers.
How you will make an impact:
· Performs care management activities within the scope of licensure for members with complex and chronic care needs, particularly with the oncology and REMS programs.
· Ensuring medically appropriate, high quality, cost-effective care and appropriateness of treatment and level of care.
· Partners with physicians and/or pharmacists to interpret appropriateness of care, intervention planning, and general clinical guidance.
· Collaborates with providers to assess consumer needs for early identification of and proactive planning for adverse events and continuity of care.
· Conducts clinical assessment to develop goals that address individual needs to develop and implement a care plan.
· Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of the care management plan and modifies as necessary.
· Facilitates accreditation by knowing, understanding, correctly interpreting, and accurately applying accrediting and regulatory requirements and standards.
· Requires an ASN or ADN and a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· Current, unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s) required.
· Multi-state licensure is required if this individual is providing services in multiple states.
· For URAC accredited areas the following applies: Requires an ASN or ADN and a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
· BSN highly preferred
· Oncology Nursing Certification preferred
· Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
· Leadership skills with capability of leading cross-functional teams.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy, providing various levels of flexibility while also ensuring that associates have opportunities to connect in-person. Unless in a designated virtual-eligible role and specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.