Salesforce Software Engineer Senior
Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). Ideal candidates will live in the state of Georgia or within 50 miles of one of our PulsePoint locations.
The Salesforce Software Engineer Senior is responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms. A proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies, CarelonRx (formerly IngenioRx) leverages the power of new technologies and a strong, clinical first lens, to deliver member centered, lasting pharmacy care.
How you will make an impact:
- Leverage leading-edge technologies to design and develop high quality software products in an Agile environment
- Plans, designs and develops, tests and debugs new software and existing software systems and applications.
- Designs applications according to specifications from senior design associates, business analyst and/or business leaders.
- Collaborates with business analysts, technical staff and leadership on multi-complex projects to recommend and define new products solutions.
- Utilize best practices to drive projects through full development lifecycle, including architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Produce pragmatic technical solutions capable of handling higher transactional and data volumes.
- Actively collaborate, and share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams.
- May lead software application design teams.
- Responsible for conducting Business Process Review, designing and architecting the overall technical solution, hands-on development, coordination with offshore team, supporting the user training, UAT and deployment.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in implementation of Salesforce projects preferred.
- Proficient with Salesforce automation and customization tools, especially Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, SOAP and REST APIs, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, Process Builder and Flow, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Batch Apex, Scheduled Apex, Apex Tests, Apex Email Services, SOQL preferred.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and proficient in building custom applications on Platform preferred.
- Experiencing in Salesforce Integration using REST and SOAP API. Should be able to integrate external, 3rd party systems with Salesforce using web services preferred.
- 3 years healthcare industry experience preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy, providing various levels of flexibility while also ensuring that associates have opportunities to connect in-person. Unless in a designated virtual-eligible role and specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.