Title: Performance Quality Auditor I
Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). Ideal candidates will live within 50 miles of one of our PulsePoint locations.
The Performance Quality Auditor I will be responsible for evaluating the quality of services and interactions provided by organizations within the enterprise. Included are processes related to enrollment and billing and claims processing, as well as customer service written and verbal inquiries.
How you will make an impact:
- Evaluates the quality and accuracy of transactions and/or communications with providers, groups, and/or policyholders.
- Identifies, documents, and reports any transaction errors or communications issues in a timely manner to ensure prompt resolution.
- Tracks and trends audit results, providing feedback to management.
- Identifies and reports on systemic issues which create ongoing quality concerns.
- Generates monthly reports of audit findings, supports clients with issues identified and develops reports to assist management with information requested.
- Produces other ad hoc reports as requested by internal and/or external clients.
- Associates at this level conduct routine audits, generally related to a single function on a single systems platform for a single line of business.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum 2 years experience with the company in an enrollment and billing, claims and/or customer contact automated environment (preferably in healthcare or insurance sector); or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- WGS claims processing experienc
- Working knowledge of insurance industry and medical terminology and relevant systems and proven understanding of processing principles, techniques and guidelines strongly preferred.
- Ability to acquire and perform progressively more complex skills and tasks in a production environment strongly preferred.
For URAC accredited areas, the following professional competencies apply: Associates in this role are expected to have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.