Behavioral Health Quality Audit Analyst
The Behavioral Health Quality Audit Analyst responsible for developing, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating quality improvement activities including data and outcome measurements for clinical and quality programs and interventions. How you will make an impact:
- Designs and implements quality improvement studies.
- Analyzes data and prepares quality management reports in accordance with BH QM principles.
- Participates in intra-departmental teams to improve sustainable member outcomes.
- Assists in defining opportunities for improvement identified through analysis of trends. Coordinates resolution of high level complaints.
- Assists in the preparation of RFPs.
- Assists with coordinating improvement activities that improve HEDIS and member satisfaction.
- May meet with physician offices for provider collaboration activities and education.
- Travels to worksite and other locations as necessary.
- Requires MS/MA degree in behavioral health or related field and a minimum of 3 years experience in quality improvement and/or behavioral health, risk management and/or utilization review in a managed care setting a well as process improvement; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Specific education, type of experience and/or licensure may be required based upon contract requirements and delegated responsibilities.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com assistance.