Quality Administrative Assistant
A proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies, Carelon Behavioral Health, formerly Beacon Health Options, offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.
The Quality Administrative Assistance is responsible for performance target and contractually required deliverables, and to expand the bandwidth of senior staff.
How you will make an impact:
- This position will play a pivotal role in supporting deliverables, HEDIS® metrics, dashboard administration, and onboarding new hires.
- This role will also take minutes, prepare for data-related meetings internally and externally, and coordinate key follow up agenda items with both internal and external attendees.
- This role will assist with dashboard user management, and ad-hoc client requests.
- Performs a variety of support functions to a Senior Executive (SVP) and his/her leadership team.
- Serves as an intermediary between the executive and management, customers and associates.
- Responsible for scheduling and preparing agenda for regular and special meetings, for securing requested information and for compiling various reports and analyses.
- Maintains the daily appointment calendar.
- Determines priorities and monitors the status of projects.
- Responsible for travel arrangements, meeting coordination and conferences.
- Provides superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of administrative services to ensure quality work.
- Handles more complex administrative duties.
- Conducts research to assist executive with inquiries or issues.
- Demonstrates full competence in own area of work, including excellent organizational skills.
- Makes significant contribution to work team.
- Works without significant guidance.
- Requires a HS diploma and a minimum of 8 years related experience required.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experience:
- Knowledge of personal computers and related software (word processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Tableau preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com assistance.