Data Science Solutions Consultant Senior
Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). Ideal candidates will live in Atlanta GA, Indianapolis IN, Mason OH, or St. Louis MO. within 50 miles of one of our PulsePoint locations.
The Data Science Solutions Consultant Senior is responsible for the design and development of analytic models, applications, and supporting tools, which enable Data Scientists to create algorithms/models in a big data ecosystem.
How you will make an impact:
• Design, implement, and delivery of an insights data pipeline supporting analytic products across the organization.
• Design and integrate data from different sources.
• Forms analytics platform components and/or processing components required to provide a business solution.
• Engage with business stakeholders to design and own end-to-end solutions to empower data-driven decision-making.
• Leverage data, technology, and quantitative methods to form products that inject analytics and insights into the daily workflow of teams.
• Defines application scope and objectives, including impact to interfaces.
• Ensures appropriate data testing is completed and meets test plan requirements.
• Coordinates integration actions to ensure successful implementation.
• Mentors Data Science Solution Consultants.
• Administer analytical projects and pilots for tool upgrades.
• Responsible for interpreting big data/analytic projects that integrate large volumes of data, perform analysis, and recommend actionable insights.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related disciplines; 3-5 years of experience in predictive analytics and experience with software such as Hadoop technologies; 3-5 years of Teradata experience and complex SQL, or equivalent; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• Experience with deployment techniques using an agile development methodology.
• Experience in predictive analytics using software such as Snowflake is needed.
• Strong knowledge of BTEQ, AWS S3, Snowflake, and multi database preferred.
• A good knowledge of Amazon Bedrock, snowflake generative AI, and LLMs and multi-database preferred.
• Must have experience knowing how to accurately discover the right data point and data asset.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com assistance.