Location(s): This position will take part in Elevance Health's hybrid work model which includes remote work and 1-2 days in office per week. Candidates can work in their time zone. Must reside within commutable distance (50 miles or less from an Elevance Health office).
The Marketing Process Improvement Manager is responsible for process improvement projects to increase the quality and performance of a business unit.
How You Will Make an Impact
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides process improvement methodology, coaching and training to associates and team members who are participating in process improvement projects.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams in the identification, research and implementation of process improvements.
- Leads projects of significant scope.
- Manages internal and external process improvement projects with team members who work across regional and enterprise-wide organizational structures and with external parties (providers and trade organizations) to formulate consensus on improvements and to implement internal and external systems, policies and procedures.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 5 years process improvement or project management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification or related process improvement certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Workfront or similar workflow platforms preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com assistance.