Remote opportunity in Arizona
The CareMore Associate General Manager is responsible for managing the performance of a provider network and coordinating with contracted health plans to optimize financial, clinical, and contract-driven performance KPIs. This position engages with internal department leaders across the enterprise to execute initiatives focused on regional performance management activities and process improvement opportunities.
How you will make an impact:
- Manage a P&L between $100 and $500M to ensure market plan goals are achieved. Market targets include membership, HEDIS/STAR, Patient Satisfaction, and network performance goals.
- Conducts in-depth strategic research on market and competition.
- Develops strategies to respond to competition and improve CareMore's market share.
- Manage Health plan client relationships to achieve projected financial and growth targets.
- Performs project/program execution and monitoring including acting as the primary contact for the regional account regarding service delivery, issue resolution, and reporting.
- Leads strategic initiatives that involve significant monetary investments and that support key strategic direction to CareMore with oversight from the Market GM.
- Analyzes financial and operational data and prepares graphic presentations and talking points for the Market GM and Senior Leadership.
- May Hire, train, coach, counsel and evaluate the performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of Medicare managed care industry, healthcare experience, or equivalent customer-based services; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- MBA preferred.
- Data analysis & program evaluation
- Budget & Resource Management
- Performance Improvement and KPIs
- Project Management
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.