Location : Remote opportunity
The Consumer Analytics team is looking for an individual with a passion for data analysis to uncover insights in data. This role is responsible for coordinating and consolidating various impact analyses for management reporting. This individual also has data storytelling and visualization skills. This role requires a diverse research skill set, strong analytical know-how to find patterns and insights, comfort dealing with ambiguity, and the ability to build consensus and execute quickly. You get to work in a highly collaborative team environment and see your work be put into action.
How you will make an Impact;
- Establishes, improves, and optimizes the consolidating processes for forecast and month-end results.
- Consolidates and prepares executive dashboards reports for various business segments in the SBU for top management decision-making.
- Identification and closure of data gaps. Help build semantic data layers.
- Metrics and measurement methodology development
- Design and prototyping of reporting and data visualization solutions, and ad hoc analytic studies
- Works with cross channel teams to synthesize insights from quantitative and qualitative data to provide expert guidance on how to enhance customer journeys, engagement.
- Leverages the Voice of the customer data to guide business decisions and provide meaningful, actionable, data-driven opportunities and actions in alignment with business strategy
- Diving deep into data to understand not only the “what,” but the “so what,” and “now what.”
Creates narratives the business can put into action using disparate data and connecting the dots.
- Analyzes and designs solutions to address varied and highly complex business needs.
- Acts as the central analytics contact with internal departments.
- May require strong knowledge of products as well as our internal business models and data systems.
Requires a BS/BA degree in Statistics, Economics, or Business Administration and minimum of 12 years of relevant experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Experience providing leadership in evaluating financial performance of complex organizations strongly preferred.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, organizational, planning, presentation and interpersonal skills strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently and draw up plans to address issues/concerns strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in data visualization, infographics, and interactive visual storytelling
- Working experience and knowledge in Tableau
- 12 years of experience working with Database technologies (Redshift, Oracle, Snowflake) & data processing languages ( SQL , Python, R)
- Working experience and knowledge in ETL process, data modeling techniques & platforms (Alteryx, Informatica)
- Travel up to 10% may be required
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $100,160 - $125,200
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.