Location- Work From Home
Responsible to solve organizational challenges through people-related solutions and serve as an integral part of a market, assigned area(s) of a market or enterprise area's senior and/or executive leadership team, to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on human capital and organizational topics.
How You Will Make an Impact
Create and implement the end-to-end human capital strategy that will drive the business to meet its goals. This role requires strategic reasoning and thinking, use of data to guide work, being comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, influencing leaders to reassess how work is done.
- Partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts within Anthem's HR centers of excellence to design and execute your strategy for how the business staffs, onboards, develops, motivates, retains, and organizes work.
- As a core part of this role, this position will execute programs to support Anthem associates, including talent management, career planning, performance management, leadership coaching, data analysis, compensation, and rewards, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic organizational development.
- Responsible to be a subject matter expert regarding organizational and people-related planning and execution.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision-making and offer proactive solutions, solving problems and getting to the root cause of any issue, regardless of complexity.
- Consult with leadership to create comprehensive people plans to influence lasting and sustainable efficiencies.
- Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond human capital and organizational solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, including the development and monitoring of the EEO/AA action plan for designated site/location; develop recommendations for action based on the analysis. Strong ability to influence through strong relationships, expertise, and data and the ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the next moment, being part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Strong sense of the importance of teamwork and collaboration. Superior communication skills and understanding of how to communicate large, complex changes.
- May provide guidance, mentoring, and coaching to HR Consultants and/or other Human Resources Business Partners.
- Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, including HR experience, business partner or generalist experience with data, analysis, trends, and reports; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences
- HR designation (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP) is strongly preferred.