Business Analyst III
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 7am-6pm (Flexible)
Duties & Responsibilities
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve. This opportunity is within Diversified Business and Insights (DB&I) team specifically in the Advanced Analytics and Services Group (AAS). The AAS team is responsible for High Tech Product Development to support multiple lines of services. Responsible for serving as the liaison between the business and IT in translating complex business needs into application software. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzes complex end user needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
• Determines specific business application software requirements to address complex business needs.
• Develops project plans and identifies and coordinates resources, involving those outside the unit.
• Works with programming staff to ensure requirements will be incorporated into system design and testing.
• Acts as a resource to users of the software to address questions/issues.
• May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team.
• Support a Product Owner, in writing User Stories, user acceptance criteria and testing
• Requires a BA/BS
• Minimum of 5 years business analysis experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
• Knowledge of systems capabilities and business operations is strongly preferred.
• Experience in working within a Scrum Team delivering business systems software
• Experience using Agile delivery tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc
• Self-driven, detail oriented, good organization and note taking skills
• Knowledge of Agile Development, Scaled Agile Framework, etc
• Business Analyst Certification from IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis)
• SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (SPO/PM) Training or SAFe Fundamentals coursework
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $66,720-$83,400
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.