Description - External
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
The Director, Clinical Informatics & Reporting directs internal reporting and informatics functions for clinical quality data to facilitate data-driven decision making and position the company competitively relative to quality outcomes, operations and efficiency. Identify opportunities to drive innovation and improvement related to patient-reported outcome measures. Consults with internal business partners and leadership to apply insights to drive clinical quality improvements and efficiencies.
How you will make an impact:
- Leads reporting activities of the business unit focused on optimizing quality outcomes (e.g., patient-reported outcomes) and achieving strategic goals.
- Provides clinical analysis and ad-hoc analytical support to assist quality leads and business partners in setting and achieving strategic goals.
- Provides insights and recommendations to leadership on actions to improve measurement for patient-reported outcomes.
- Collaborates with clinical program leaders to develop and refine program evaluation metrics to enhance quality improvement programs and optimize quality outcomes, operations, and cost efficiencies.
- Leads multi-departmental projects by closely coordinating with business and technical resources. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of output and deliverables for assigned functional areas.
- Manages a team of associates with responsibilities across all lines of business, including hiring, training, coaching, and evaluating performance of direct reports. Continued development of team through training and effective organizational development practices.
- Requires Bachelor's degree and minimum of 9 years of experience in financial, utilization, quality measures and outcomes data, managed care information development, and physician profiling reporting; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- MBA or MPH strongly preferred.
- HEDIS and Quality knowledge, and Commercial and Government healthcare. work experience highly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.