Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
For more than 30 years, Beacon Health Options has changed the way people live with behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader in behavioral health management, serving 37 million people across all 50 states. At Beacon, our mission is to help people live their lives to the fullest potential. Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.
Position: Behavioral Health Triage EAP Consultant I
Location: Remote/Work from home
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $48,720-60,900
Shift Work Available:
• 1st shift Friday-Monday – 4 x 10 - 9:00am-7:30pm EST
• 1st shift Friday-Tuesday – 5 x 8 –9:00am-5:30pm EST
• 2nd shift Friday-Monday – 4 x 10 –12:00pm-10:30pm EST
• 3rd shift Friday-Monday – 4 x 10 –4:00pm-2:30am EST
*Shifts beginning after 12pm are eligible to receive a 10% shift differential and shifts beginning after 4pm are eligible to receive a 15% shift differential
**Sign On Bonus $2,000**
How you will make an impact:
The Behavioral Health Triage EAP Consultant I is responsible for providing assistance, services, resources, referrals, and consultation on various Employee Assistance Programs and work/life issues to support our Military One Source contract. Military One Source offers all active-duty service members and their family non-medical counseling services free of charge, such as stress management, decision making, communication, grief, blended-family issues, and parenting-skills.
Candidate in this position will need to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality, sensitivity, compassion, and respect for service members and their families and ensure that Military One Source Program remains free of any political bias and will ensure consistency of service regardless of installation, or any other factor.
This is a telephonic role that is part of a 24/7 call center department, incumbents should expect to take a high volume of calls and meet contract performance guarantees. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Conducts comprehensive assessments of user’s need for core EAP and work/life services, such as childcare, parenting, eldercare, education, general research, short-term problem resolution, legal, financial, employment assistance, emotional well-being, relationships and communication, health and wellness, work issues and other specialty and add-on services.
• Deescalates callers, navigates resources, resolves complex concerns, assesses, and takes action in crisis situations.
• Identifies high-risk cases and responds as indicated under the direction of management.
• Documents cases into the system.
• Performs follow up calls and reporting as necessary.
• Monitors research, referrals, and additional materials sent to users/customers.
• May work on special projects based on business needs.
Minimum Requirements: Education & Experience:
• Education & Experience: Bachelors degree in a mental health or social service field required; 5 years behavioral healthcare experience required; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
• Licensure: Current unrestricted clinical license such as LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC required
• US Citizenship is required
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.