Location: Wilmington, DE-within a commutable distance-Hybrid opportunity
Responsible for supporting several critical functions for the HealthCore organization, including the following.
- Legal Team Administrative support
- HealthCore Operations and PulsePoint administrative support
- Serve as HealthCore Institutional Review Board (IRB) Administrator
- Research Project Management support
How you will make an impact:
Legal Team Administrative Support (50%)
- Coordinates weekly contracting agenda and meeting minutes.
- Review of confidentiality disclosure agreements (CDAs).
- Co-supports Salesforce entries for Master Service Agreements (MSAs) and contract amendments.
- Maintains e-Share Contract Tracking Dashboard.
HealthCore Operations and PulsePoint Administrative Support (30%)
- Serves as dedicated administrative support to SVP, Strategy and Planning and operations leadership.
- Serves as administrative “Utility Player” across organization and general backup for Wilmington, DE PulsePoint administrative team.
- Serves as HealthCore CARES secretary (a Corporate Social Responsibility Program (CSRP).
HealthCore IRB Administrator (10%)
- Responsible for completing IRB Full board meetings tasks such as drafting meeting agendas, minutes, and corresponding memos.
- Retrieves expedited review forms from reviewer(s) and ensures that the appropriate person(s) signed via DocuSign, manages and routes all DocuSign request from IRB members, external IRB members, etc.
- Manages required CITI trainings for all HealthCore employees.
Research Project Management Support (10%)
- Supports development of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Facilitates submission of publications (e.g., manuscripts, abstracts) for research teams.
Requires a HS diploma or GED and a minimum of 4 years administrative experience: or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- BA/BS degree
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Project management experience
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.