The Director DBG Market General Manager is responsible for managing a DBG/Aspire regional operation (a city/county or multiple cities/counties) to obtain maximum efficiency and maximize profits, ensuring the region hits sales and network performance goals.
How you will make an impact:
- Manages the Profit & Loss of the assigned market. Coordinates administrative activities of the market to effect operational efficiency.
- Analyzes financial and operational data to address issues and highlight opportunities.
- Determines changes in programs and operations as appropriate.
- Collaborates with market clinical leader to reach market goals.
- Promotes services to increase market share and obtain a competitive market position.
- Develops and manages provider networks in assigned region (local hospital groups).
- Oversees sales and community outreach activities.
- Reviews activity, operating, and sales reports to determine needed changes in programs or operations.
- Prepares directives to Health Plan President or DBG/Aspire General Manager outlining policy, program, or operations changes to be implemented.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 8 years leadership/management experience in health care management and/or product marketing; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA preferred
- Hospice and Home Healthcare strongly preferred
- Multi state healthcare operations experience strongly preferred
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.