Program Integrity Lead Architect (Enterprise Architect Principal)
Preferred Location: Norfolk, VA Atlanta, GA Dallas, TX Austin, TX willing to consider applicants in other locations. Work at Home.
Seeking a thought leader that will work with business and technology stakeholders to build a holistic technology strategy for our Program Integrity (PI) business area that will drive and evolve our PI products. This role will be part of our Digital Technology organization and partner closely with PI product and business partners to define and drive the strategy for PI.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Leads architecture strategy and vision for Program Integrity.
• Recommends new technologies based upon business value drivers and return on investment; drives new technologies towards implementation and exploitation.
• Establishes overall systems architecture vision and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged; contributes to the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
• Takes responsibility for health of overall architecture for Program Integrity.
• Maintains components of architecture strategy and vision along with enterprise level blueprints.
• Maintains enterprise level blueprints.
• Coordinates all enterprise-level conceptual architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture)
• Monitors usage of architectural components and assumes responsibility for reuse.
• Drives system migration based upon roadmaps defined in enterprise and domain blueprints.
• Ensures blueprints are refreshed as needs emerge or in accordance to plan of record changes.
• Provides continuous consulting services and direction in projects and architectures.
• Champions and responsible for enterprise level technology and architectural standards, guidelines, principles, frameworks, and reference models.
• Defines systems, technical, and application architectures for new strategic initiatives; develops and maintains an architectural blueprint and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic direction for these architectures in support of business and technical strategies; explains how the roadmap maintains and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 8 years experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Experience within the Program Integrity industry and applying technology solutions to deliver on Program Integrity value.
Experience with cloud technology and solution implementation within cloud technology environments
Experience in health care industry strongly preferred.
Cross-functional experience (e.g., strategy, change management, business process management strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.