The T echnology Analyst (Systems Analyst Sr Advisor) is responsible for defining and managing the scope of end user technology standard projects for Enterprise Standards Governance (ESG).
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Define functional, usability, reliability, performance, and support requirements of a system as it relates to ESG services and programs.
- Work with Anthem Business and IT to inform, guide, advocate and enforce technology standards
- Understand technology requests so you can determine the correct level of reviews needed..
- Collaborate with IT owners on technology upgrades, standards enforcement, and technology lifecycle.
- Create user stories, operational workflows and requirements for ESG Programs and work to automate this process in our custom Service Now application.
- Creates and performs feature testing to ensure enhancements and defects work as planned.
- Work with the Service Now development area to ensure stories are adequately implemented.
- Partner with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversee all service levels to ensure business area satisfaction.
- Support detailed design components and works with ESG platform team in implementation.
- Perform ESG operational tasks and governance activities.
- Proactively works with stakeholders to identify future system opportunities and enhancements.
- Use Cloud product knowledge to help with review of service requests for new cloud vendors like GCP, and AZURE.
- Understand and research Software as a Service (SAAS) applications to ensure proper review and approvals
- Partner with offshore resources in both operations of reviewing standards as well as with the development of new Service Now enhancements.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 8 years experience in a variety of technologies, documenting requirements and/or building test cases; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst certifications strongly preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Experience with Service Now and the impacts of changes in the systems stream, testing/product quality processes, tools and methods strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.