Location - Work at Home/Remote
As an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer, you will be a key member of our cyber security team. The IAM Engineer will work closely and partner with multiple separate groups to increase automation within the identity space. You will execute and automate Identity provisioning and deprovisioning processes quickly, accurately, and securely. Your responsibilities will include writing and deploying code to downstream applications such as SailPoint, provisioning Infrastructure as Code for our automated Identity Management system and supporting our internal SLAs (Service Level Agreements) to deliver automated Identity Solutions to our customers in an effective and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of automating and launching products within Cybersecurity and/or Identity and Access Management. Automated solutions should be enterprise grade and focus on a consistent user experience. They will have experience in delivering outcomes through agile software delivery. The candidate should have excellent communications skills and be able to build strong relationships with senior leaders. Knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IAM) concepts and tools such as Active Directory and SailPoint is a must
How you will make an impact :
- · Design a cloud native infrastructure environment in AWS from development environments through production environments utilizing Identity and Cybersecurity best practices
- · Mentor and consult with peers and customers
- · Configure systems and application monitoring, defining alerts and building appropriate dashboards
- · Integrate security tools, standards and processes into the Software Development Life Cycle across on-premises and cloud applications
- · Create new standards & best practices to increase effectiveness of provisioning and deprovisioning across a diverse environment
- · Automate provisioning and integration as part of mergers and acquisitions
- · Hands on design, development and documentation of application integration
- · Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- · Proficient with a variety of Software development / scripting languages such as C# / Java / Python / PowerShell
- · Demonstrated understanding and experience with Identity and Access Management.
- · Familiarity with IT control processes around risk and compliance
- · Familiarity with Security domain concepts such as SAML, OAUTH, OIDC, LDAP, SSO, ADFS, and Federation flow
- · Experience with Privileged Access solutions is a plus
- · Strong ‘self-starter’ and initiative to navigate complex subject matter in a large organization
- · Experience managing delivery full-stack technical solutions
- · Exposure to agile product management including the ability to set vision, establish a roadmap, set goals, write user stories and execute
- · Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to manage and resolve interdependencies
- · Must be able to carry out verbal and/or written instructions
- · Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
- · Must have strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.