Care Consultant Sr
*Travel may be required*
How you will make an impact:
- Obtains and analyzes practice specific cost and quality data and reports for cost of care and quality opportunities, helps practice to target high risk members and gaps in care based on reports provided, supports practice implementation of population health management, care coordination and care management strategies, identifies action plans for providers to implement to improve cost, quality and the patient experience and participates in design, development, and implementation of community learning forums.
- Serves as the point of contact for providers and primary care practices for program on boarding, facilitation of routine meetings between the company and the provider office, serves as the subject matter expert and liaison with Care Management to facilitate clinical processes between the company and the provider office, creates and hosts tailored learning opportunities to support the deployment of program interventions, hosts collaborative learning events that allow practices to learn from one another and national experts, use of the Provider Care Management Solutions (PCMS) tool and other data sources, and provides technical support for the Care Delivery Transformation program within the Enhanced Personal Health Care program (EPHC).
- Collaborates with EPHC team and other program stakeholders, including but not limited to: CDT Market lead, EPHC Provider Solutions team to meet provider and practice service needs.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 5 years health care experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Background and experience in transformation or quality improvement such as Agile Implementation or Lean Six Sigma
- Primary care experience in practice transformation, ambulatory care quality and efficiency metrics, population health, care management, and/or electronic medical record data analytics preferred
- Clinical background and/or MBA not required but a plus.
- Physician environment experience in practice transformation/quality improvement, ambulatory care setting quality and efficiency metrics, population health and care management structures, data analytics and electronic health records preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.